Guests sometimes ask ‘Why the acorn logo?’ and ‘Why did you start a B&B?’ When Liz was still teaching at Wits, she went to a conference in 1994 held at North Western University in Chicago. There were some 20 South Africans and they were accommodated in various B&Bs within walking distance of the University. These [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank