After a week way to busy with SPRING FEVER of maintenance here at Liz at Lancaster (watch this space), I woke up a bit late to the amazing events surrounding SA’s first architecture mega-event AZA 2010 which runs in Johannesburg from September 21 to 28. Intending to bring architecture back to the public domain there is both [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank