The South African National Department of Transport (DoT) has announced its readiness for the Soccer World Cup. DoT has introduced an inter-provincial and regional transport system to facilitate the transport of general spectators to and from matches. The fleet will comprise 110 newly acquired 79-seater MAN Lion Explorer semi-luxury, inter-city coaches. Furthermore, DoT has implemented [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip