Vivienne Hambly guardian.co.uk, Friday 26 February 2010 writes: Don’t know your babbelas from your tekkies? Learn how to make yourself understood at the World Cup 2010 with our indispensible guide: Drawing from 11 official languages – with English, isiZulu, isiXhosa and Afrikaans – being the most dominant, South Africa’s slang reflects the country’s diversity, history [...]
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank
- Strains of Scotland the Brave grace the suburb of Craighall Park
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week: The Jan Smuts Art strip