T-J de Klerk of the Wilds Walks writes about a long walk at Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve on Sunday, April 25 from 07:30: Hikers are cordially invited by Johannesburg City Parks and the Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve Association to participate in a 20 kilometre walk in the Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve. The Long Walk, now in its third year, [...]
- Pick of the Week: Exploring Jozi with Joburg Places
- Pick of the Week: Screening of Kentridge’s NY Met production of The Nose at Cinema Nouveau
- Will this revival of Newtown be the one that works?
- Besides having one of the best climates in the world, Jozi has much to offer …
- Liz at Lancaster’s Pick of the Week 25th Nov: Piece in the Firs, Rosebank